Successful application for Paris City Challenge
- 10 March 2019
- Posted by: Melvine
- Category: Events, Mobility
The Paris City Challenge will take place from the 23rd to the 25th of April 2018.
The implementation of the new Climate, Air, Energy Local Plans, is a crucial issue for the City of Paris as for all the French local autho-rities. The objective of the Paris City Challenge is to support the City of Paris in this process, particularly on the theme of sustainable and active mobility.
Anthos Air Power Normandie, has the honor to have been selected for the first Paris City Challenge initiated by Climate-KIC. Anthos Air Power will present its project for river tourist transport “Fluvial tourist transport, solar energy stored in compressed air”
Let us imagine:
- A clean river tourism transport.
- Without greenhouse gas emissions.
- Without ejection of droplets of unburned fuel oil.
- Without emission of fine particles
- Powered by solar energy.
- With a storage mode of clean and sustainable energy: compressed gas.